Movie Maker Playlists will not work on mobile devices.
- Jump to a topic ...
- Creating your first MovieMaker Playlist
- Watch a saved MovieMaker Playlist
- Edit a previously created MovieMaker Playlist
- How to crop a portion of a scene
- How to re-arrange the playback order of your playlist
- Icons, Buttons, and Links
Creating your first MovieMaker Playlist
- All MP4 encoded movies will display an icon below each scene to the right.
- Selecting either the button or the icon displays a popup with 2 options: 1) add the scene to a "New Playlist" or 2) add scene to an "Existing Playlist".
- Click the "New Playlist" button. The MovieMaker editor (below) will appear at the bottom of your screen.
- Finish building your playlist by repeating the first 3 steps.
- When you are done click the 'Save' button. You have just created your first MovieMaker playlist!
Watch a saved MovieMaker Playlist
- You can watch your playlists at any time by going to the "My MovieMaker Playlists" page (found within the "My Saved Movies" drop down menu at the top left of the page).
- Once on this page click the 'Watch' button on your playlist.
Edit a previously created MovieMaker Playlist
- Visit the "My MovieMaker Playlists" page and click on an "Edit" button.
- The MovieMaker Editor will appear at the bottom with your playlist loaded.
How to crop a portion of a scene
- Hover over a clip inside the MovieMaker Editor to show the tools menu (Preview).
- Click on the "Crop" icon . The crop window (below) will appear.
- On the crop window you will see 2 handle icons (start) (stop). Drag these handles to make your selection (the red bar - grey in FF and Chrome - between the two handles marks the portion that will be cropped).
- Click the "Crop Selection" button. Your clip is now cropped!
How to re-arrange the playback order of your playlist
- Hover over a clip inside the MovieMaker Editor.
- Press and hold the left mouse button and then drag and drop the clip to the right or left of its current position in the playlist.
Icons, Buttons and Links
|Crop Scene||Scene tools menu||Clicking this icon will show the scene crop window.|
|Scene Information||Scene tools menu||Clicking this icon will show you information about the current scene.|
|Remove Scene||Scene tools menu||Clicking this icon will remove this clip from your playlist.|
|MovieMaker Editor||Click this button if you need help or wish to share feedback.|
|MovieMaker Editor||Click this button to preview your MovieMaker playlist.|
|MovieMaker Editor||Click this button to save your MovieMaker playlist.|
|MovieMaker Editor||Click this button to close the MovieMaker Editor.|
|My Playlists||MovieMaker Editor||Click this link to view all of your MovieMaker Playlists.|
Minutes will be deducted from your account when previewing and watching a playlist, and when you preview a cropped scene.