- Jump to a topic ...
- Creating your first Playlist
- Watch a saved Playlist
- Edit a previously created Playlist
- How to crop a portion of a clip
- How to re-arrange the playback order of your playlist
- Icons, Buttons, and Links
Creating your first Playlist
- All movies will display an icon below each clip to the right.
- Clicking the icon displays an "Add Clip To Playlist" popup with 2 options: 1) Add Clip to an "Existing Playlist" or 2) "Create New Playlist".
If you select an "Existing Playlist", click the "Save" button and the clip will be added to the playlist you selected.
- Click the "Create New Playlist" button. The "Create New Playlist" form (below) will be displayed on your screen.
Enter a Title (required) and Description (optional) for your playlist.
- When you are done click the "Save" button. You have just created and added a clip to your first playlist!
- Continue adding clips to any of your playlists by repeating the first 2 steps.
Watch a saved Playlist
- You can watch your playlists at any time by going to the "My Playlists" page (found within the "Saved" drop down menu at the top of the page).
- Once on this page click the 'Play Video' button on your playlist.
Edit a previously created Playlist
- Visit the "My Playlists" page and click on an "Edit" button.
- You will be redirected to the The Playlist Editor page where the Playlist Editor will appear with your playlist loaded.
How to crop a portion of a clip
- Click the icon on a clip inside the Playlist Editor to show the clip actions menu (Preview).
- Click on the " Crop" menu item. The "Time Selector" window (below) will appear.
- On the "Time Selector" window you will see a blue bar over the clip timeline showing the selected portion to be cropped. The left end of the blue bar is the crop start time and the right end of the blue bar is the crop stop time. Drag the ends of the blue bar to change the crop start and stop times, and make your selection.
- Click the "Save Selection" button. Your clip is now cropped!
- Always click the Playlist Editor "Save" button found in the top right corner of the editor toolbar (below) to save your changes.
How to re-arrange the playback order of your playlist
- Hover over a clip inside the Playlist Editor.
- Press and hold the left mouse button and then drag and drop the clip to the right or left of its current position in the playlist.
Icons, Buttons and Links
|Preview Clip||Clip||Click this button to load the clip in the Playlist Editor player and preview your clip.|
|Crop||Clip actions menu||Clicking this icon will show the clip time selector window.|
|Delete||Clip actions menu||Clicking this icon will remove this clip from your playlist.|
|Save Playlist||Playlist Editor||Click this button to save any changes made to your playlist.|
|Playlist Settings||Playlist Editor||Click this button to open the Playlist Settings window where you can edit your Playlist's privacy, category, and description.|
|Rename||Change Playlist Title||Playlist Editor||Click this link to change the title of your Playlist.|
Minutes will be deducted from your account when previewing and watching a playlist, and when you preview a cropped clip.